We want all our customers to be 100% happy with their purchases. As such, we operate a 14 day free returns policy, subject to the following provisions:
1) Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations 2014, Buyers (consumer and businessess) will pay all return carriage costs, where there is no fault or damage to the goods upon delivery to them. Additionally, the buyer must arrange delivery of the returned items.
2) Any defective or damaged goods, which were damaged/defective on initial receipt by the purchaser (buyer), must be reported to us within 2 days from the date of delivery.
3) The items must be returned in ‘as new’ condition, as they were when initially shipped and including original boxes/packaging.
4) We (Buddson Ltd T/A Lifebuoys Direct) accept no responsibility for delayed or missing returns. Additionally, we accept no responsibility for returns which were damage in transit on return. The buyer must take this up with their chosen courier/mail provider.
5) Items must be received by us, no later than 48 hours after 14 days, from the date of purchase.
6) A full refund will not be made if items are returned damaged, marked or defective, other than where detailed in point 2). If items are returned to us, in an unusable condition no refund will be made.
7) We (Buddson Ltd T/A Lifebuoys Direct) reserve the right to charge a re-stocking fee applied of up to 20% of the total cost of goods, for business to business returns (where not damaged on initial receipt).
8) The customer has a right to request a refund prior to the goods being dispatched however; once dispatched the above conditions apply.
To arrange a return please email email@example.com with the following information:
1) The order number.
2) The date of purchase.
3) The name/s of the items purchased.
4) The total amount of the purchase price inc VAT.
5) Your name, address & contact telephone numbers.
Once items have been received they will be inspected for defects. If there are no further concerns a full refund (including original shipping fee) will be made within .
- (Buddson Ltd T/A Lifebuoys Direct) shall not be liable for the loss (entire or partial) of a Consignment.
- Any claims for consigment loss (including non delivery or partial delivery of a consignment) must be made within 10 calendar days after the commencement of transit, claims will then be passed on to the courier.
- We (Buddson Ltd T/A Lifebuoys Direct) operate a no return policy on all goods sold by us (Buddson Ltd T/A Lifebuoys Direct) which are exported to countries outside of the UK. The exception to this is where goods are sold ex works (see incoterms 2020) however the buyer will be liable for all return shipping fees, including but no limted to customs, duties, taxes, freight and insurance. The buyer will also be required to pay shipping for the goods to be re-exported, if they wish for the goods to be delivered again.
- Where returns are accepted a re-stocking fee of 15% of the total price of goods sold, will be applied.
- Any defective or damaged goods, which were damaged/defective on initial receipt by the purchaser (buyer), must be reported to us within 2 days from the date of delivery at the end destination.
- The items must be returned in ‘as new’ condition, as they were when initially shipped and including original boxes/packaging.
- We (Buddson Ltd T/A Lifebuoys Direct) accept no responsibility for delayed or missing returns. Additionally, we accept no responsibility for returns which were damage in transit on return. The buyer must take this up with their chosen courier/freight forwarder.
- Exports will be subject to the terms in our export contract.
- All quotations are valid for 30 days from the date that the quote was created unless stated otherwise.
- We (Buddson Ltd T/A Lifebuoys Direct) reserve the right to change the quoted price at any point and quotes are non binding.
- Quotes are provided on the basis that goods sold will be subject to our terms of sale/terms and conditions detailed on this web page.
- Quotes are provide on an (E. & O.E.) basis.
Payment must be made at the point of check out. We (Buddson Ltd T/A Lifebuoys Direct) will not dispatch any goods until we can confirm that funds have cleared.
We (Buddson Ltd T/A Lifebuoys Direct) retain the right to cancel shipment of goods and refund any payments, for good reason e.g. we suspect the payment has been made without the authorisation of the account holder .
We (Buddson Ltd T/A Lifebuoys Direct) shall not be liable for incidental or consequential damages or expenses. This includes, but is not limited to, damage to property, lost income, profits, economic or commercial losses and third parties claims.
We (Buddson Ltd T/A Lifebuoys Direct) will do our best to get all orders despatched as quickly as possible. We have no liability to you for any delay in the delivery of products ordered. You have the right to cancel delayed orders at any time and get a refund prior to the item being despatched.
This warranty does not affect your statutory rights.
Neither party shall be liable to the other for its failure to perform any of its obligations under the contract to the extent that such failure is a result of circumstances beyond its reasonable control, provided that the other party is notified in writing of such circumstances by the party affected as soon as they become aware of their occurrence.
LAW & JURISDICTION
These Terms of Sale, and the relationship between you and Us (whether contractual or otherwise) shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, English law.
Any disputes concerning these Terms of Sale, the relationship between you and Us, or any matters arising therefrom or associated therewith (whether contractual or otherwise) shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
Unless otherwise stated, all rights, including copyright, in the content of these Lifebuoys Direct web pages are owned and controlled for these purposes by Buddson Ltd.